Jewellery is a form of self-expression and beauty. It speaks to your inner style, but there is much more to it than that. A seemingly unmatched ensemble can come together beautifully with accent colours pulled together through the splashes of colour you wear on your ears around your neck and on your wrist.
Such a versatile stacker bracelet, consisting of black network zebra stripe natural stone beads, making this bracelet a must for every wardrobe.
- Handcrafted by Heels For Gurls
- Number of bracelets per set: 5
- Material: Zebra sripe natural stones, Austrian crystrals, Rondelle crystals, crystal spacers, silver spacers ,white crackle beads and 3 charms
- Elastic Cord: pre-stretched to maintain shape.
- Bead size: 6mm
- Size: 9 Inches
- Colour: Black / Silver
Please note colour of actual bracelet may vary slightly from image.
To determine bracelet size, please follow the steps.
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone.
- If you don't have a tape measure you can use a piece of string or paper.
- Lay the string or paper flat and measure with a ruler.
To find the bracelet size, increase the measurements by the increments below.
Snug Fit Add : 1/4 " - 1/2 "
Comfort fit Add: 3/4" - 1"
Loose Fit Add: 1" - 1 1/4"
Snug fit : wrist circumference of 7.5" = 8" bracelet
Comfort Fit: wrist circumference of 8" = 9" bracelet
Loose Fit: wrist circumference of 8" = 9.25 bracelet
"Jewelry isn’t a defibrillator and it won’t save a life. However, it is important because of how it makes you feel"
Pick up facilities: By appointment only
Australia: Calculated at Checkout
International Orders: Calculated at Checkout
We do not " Safe Drop" unless requested. Please leave instructions in delivery.
Won’t be at home to receive a parcel? Have it sent to a free 24/7 Parcel Locker* instead and collect at any hour, day or night.
A Parcel Locker is a secure storage space where you have 48 hours to collect your parcel. You can send parcels from there too. You can find Parcel Lockers at over 300 locations across Australia, including Post Offices, petrol stations and supermarkets.