Dispatched from Brisbane in 4 business days.
The world’s first app controlled chastity device.
With the CellMate chastity device, it doesn’t matter where you are or what you are doing. You, as the keymaster, have the power to decide if your submissive is allowed to be unlocked from his chastity. In combination with the app for Android and iOS you can simply set up your account and link the CellMate to your user ID.
Unique user account
Every account has a unique user ID which can control multiple CellMate devices. When your first CellMate is paired to your account the first message you see is if you want to be a wearer or a keymaster. The keymaster decides when the CellMate unlocks. You have the ability to change your account setting to wearer or keymaster at any time with the approval of the keymaster.
- 12 cm
- Worldwide control via app
- Keyless locking system
- Master controls unlocking single or multiple devices
- Submissive cannot cheat or escape
- Single player self-locking mode
- Real time geo location and status
- Long lasting battery life (8-12 months)
- Designed for long time wearing
- Ergonomic and breathable design
- Two ring sizes included, Ø 47 & Ø 51 mm
- Made of highest quality materials
- IPX7 waterproof
- Material cage: Polycarbonate
- Material rings: Zinc alloy
- Battery type: CR 14200
How To Use
Applying the CELLMATE cage.
1) Slide the penis and testicles through one of the rings with the pins facing away from the body. 2) Using lubricant, slide the penis into the cage and align the cage with the pins. Adjust the cage so that it is completely comfortable before locking. 3) Push the locking pin through the hole in the ring. You will hear a ‘click’ when it has fully closed
Removing the CELLMATE cage. 1)
Gently press the button on the cage to power up the cage 2) The person who has control over the device will need to tap “Toys” followed by tapping the lock icon to open your CELLMATE page. Once your CELLMATE is connected, a blue light will appear on the pressed button. The blue light indicates a successful connection. 3) Tap the middle “unlock” icon. The locking pin will be opened automatically, allowing the cage to be removed. 4) Pull the rest of the locking pin out and remove the cage and the ring.
All detailed instructions and support can be found on cellmatechastity.com