Shoe Size Guide
Sourcing the right women's shoes for men can be extremely difficult for all crossdressers. Shoe size can vary between brands and styles, and we understand that it can be tricky to find the right size. Follow the tips below to help you purchase the perfect pair of shoes.
Find the Length of Your Foot
Please follow the instructions below to measure the length of your feet:
- On a solid flooring surface, place a piece of paper against a wall or skirting board.
- Place your heel against the wall and mark on the paper where your longest toe reaches.
- Measure from the wall edge of the paper to your toe mark.
Don’t forget your left foot and right foot are often different lengths, so be sure to measure both and take the size of the largest foot.
Use the Product Information
Sizing will be included on the product page. Some brands or styles can run a size larger or smaller.
We’ll include this information on the product page.
- 3" Heels: Very popular for those who want to wear their shoes for extended periods.
- 4" Heels: It only takes a little practice to walk in shoes with this heel.
- 5" Heels: If you love the feeling of being sexy, then this heel is for you. They are easy to walk in, once you have mastered the art of walking in heels.
Heels aren't about making you taller. It's about making you feel feminine, sexy & sassy.
Just a little too big - Try using a half an insole in the front half off your shoe. This will help to push the foot into the heel of the shoe.