A Whisper in Your Ear
They say when you lose money you can always make it back, but if you lose time it’s gone forever. The moments a gurl gets to be her true self are really precious. Some have the luxury to dress often while others grab small vignettes when they can. The same is true when booking a private appointment with Sue (Trudie’s the silent partner). Sue’s time is precious too, organising HFG, getting your mail orders out on time, receiving exciting new stock, and sometimes making the items herself. If you book an appointment then please respect everyone’s time. Here’s some guidelines and principles that will be helpful when contemplating a private appointment.
What you can expect from us:
- You will be taken seriously, and cherished as a customer
- There is no judgment – each to their own.
- What we say – we do
- Our services, as outlined on our website are what we provide – nothing more, nothing less
- If we fall short of quality we will replace
- If we fall short on service standards we own it and put it right.
What we want from you:
- To turn up as the gorgeous confident you
- Book only if you are committed to following through
- If circumstances do arise where you can’t make it let us know as soon as you know
- Don’t just treat the appointment as a chance to dress up
- While you are under no pressure to buy, just be mindful of Sue’s time
- You will be respectful of boundaries, and reflect back the respect you are shown.
- Monday - Friday: 3pm - 6pm
- Saturday: 8am - 4pm
- Sunday: Closed
Due to other work commitments, Sue is not available for appointments before 3pm weekdays.
To make an appointment, please email email@example.com, call or text ( text is preferable for privacy) Sue between the hours 9am - 3pm. If you choose to call Sue, and she is unavailable to take your call, please leave a message, and she will call or text you back. We are very discreet - No message - no call back.